After the KUMI cradle, here is the KIMI bed, a 120×60 cm format baby bed, round and transparent. A completely new baby bed by its conception and design :
KIMI has no bars
No more bars on your baby’s bed! This way, he can see the world around him without hindrance and above all not get injured by getting his leg or arm stuck. Moreover, the absence of bars will prevent him from leaning over the side of the bed.
KIMI is made of untreated beech wood without any treatment
We wanted to eliminate any toxic product in contact with your baby. Especially on the sides of the bed that babies tend to chew on when they are teething. The KIMI is therefore made of untreated beech wood without any treatment, very finely sanded, wonderfully soft to the touch.
KIMI is upgradeable, to last a very long time
When your child is ready to sleep in a toddler bed, the KIMI can adapt itself transforming into an open bed in its upgradable version. If you are worried that your child will fall out during the night, you can add our YOMI bumper to the side of the mattress. This way you can use your KIMI as a bed until your child is 4/5 years old. And even beyond that, since you can use it as a cot.
KIMI is customisable
Choose the cord that best suits your interior. Change the cord for your second child or even opt for a straight lacing instead of a crossover, KIMI adapts to your desires and tastes. You can also choose the mattress (optional) that suits you best. A CertiPur foam mattress made in France, or an organic mattress with a firmer baby side and a softer child side.
KIMI is beautiful!
Well, it’s true, it’s all a matter of taste! But at Charlie Crane we are very proud of our latest baby. With its airy design, its soft and harmonious curves, its attention to detail, it looks like no other bed while fitting perfectly in any child’s room.
- Do not use the baby bed before reading the instruction manual
- Complies with the European standards EN716-1:2017+AC:2019 & EN716-2:2017
- Extra simple assembly with an Allen key provided
- Detachable fabric and machine washable at 40°C
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès for Charlie Crane
- Registered design
- Delivered with a mattress
- Bed dimensions: 130 x 76 x H 75 cm
- Mattress dimensions: 120 x 66 x H 8 cm
- Height of the bed base: 16 cm
- Height of the sides of the bed: 75 cm
- Structure in beech wood rough sanded origin Europe. Birch plywood bed base
- Mesh cocoon: 100% Polyester net – 100% cotton bottom
- Laces : Round braided laces 100% Polyester, thickness 5mm
- Dimensions : 120 x 66 x 8 cm
- Complies with the European standard EN16890+A1:2021
- Composition: 100% cotton mattress with CertiPUR Oeko-Tex foam & 100% Cotton Oeko Tex cover
- Removable cover
- Made in France
Content of the packaging:
- 4 hoops and 4 legs in raw beech wood
- 1 Birch plywood bedspring
- 1 cocoon
- 1 bag of screws
- 6 laces length 6,50 m colour
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/NL/IT/ES)